While MsCaroline is Indisposed...

This is mostly how I look, with numerous exceptions.

Since I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, I was delighted to learn that an interview I did for BlogExpat is now live, which means that you can follow the link below to read things you (mostly) already know about me and I don't have to do anything but lie back and receive congratulations continue to recuperate from my recent illness.

But seriously, though:  BlogExpat is one of the sites I found when I first learned we were moving to Seoul and was looking for information, and I found some great resources through it, both from their blogs and from their articles.  To my expat blogger friends:  if you haven't already registered your blog with them, I do recommend it!  Click on the badge below to go straight to the interview.

Comments

Popular Posts

Labels

Show more